This standing committee works to promote and develop a culture that values diversity, inclusion and ethical behavior within SCA.
The Committee coordinates communication to the SCA membership to publicize the Code of Conduct and orient membership and participants to the importance of the values in SCA programs. The Committee monitors professional trends and developments in code of conduct, ethics and values programs and oversees the SCA Code of Conduct review and Program under the direction of the Board.
Composition of the committee and terms of office are defined in Handbook section 3-1 and governed by the Bylaws.
1. Oversees SCA’s code of conduct, ethics, and values program.
2. Monitors professional trends and developments in code of conduct, ethics, and values programs at allied organizations incorporating updates into the SCA program as needed.
3. Maintains and updates the Ethics and Inclusion Committee’s webpage on the SCA website as needed.
4. Coordinates communications to the SCA membership publicizing the Code of Conduct and orienting membership and event participants to the importance of these values in SCA programs.
5. Performs a review of the SCA Code of Conduct every three years under the direction of the Board.
General email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stefani L. Baldivia, 2020-2023: CSU Chico, email@example.com
Penny Neder-Muro, 2020-2022: CalTech, firstname.lastname@example.org