Benefits of membership include:
- Networking opportunities with archivists in your region and all over the state.
- Professional development opportunities designed to provide you with the knowledge and tools you need to stay on the cutting edge of the archival profession.
- Discounts on registration fees for our Workshops and Annual General Meeting (AGM).
- Opportunities to earn Scholarships to help pay for the above.
- Access to the SCA Online Membership Directory, where you can browse or search for members of SCA by name and organization; its content is updated continually.
- Access to the SCA Membership Roster & Bylaws; it is the content from the Online Membership Directory, and SCA's Bylaws, captured and posted (as a PDF) once a year.
Note: The SCA membership year runs from July 1st to June 30th of each year.
*Institutional memberships carry one vote and two people may attend any one event as members.
Please visit our Join
page to apply for SCA membership.
Please visit our Renew
page to renew your SCA membership.
To login/view profile:
Please visit our How To Login/View Profile
page for directions.