California's archivists and other information professionals flock to the annual meeting each year. A big part of the attraction is having the chance to talk with vendors face to face and stay abreast of new and emerging technologies and best practices. Our members appreciate the support shown by so many vendors at past meetings and look forward to a similar level of participation this year.
To Register: Complete a Vendor Registration form and return it with payment to the address on the form.
Registration Deadline: Orders, registration, payment, and artwork, are due March 1.
Contact: April Gage at 650-604-1032 (Monday-Thursday) or april.gage @ nasa.gov
Vendor hall: open all day, Friday April 12, 2013, from 8:00-5:00
The vendor exhibit hall is scheduled for the busiest day of the event, when the most members are expected to attend. Select either a staffed exhibit table or an unattended table for display of promotional material.
|Staffed exhibit table
Unattended exhibit table
|- One complimentary full conference vendor registration, which includes one complimentary ticket to the opening reception (with staffed exhibit table purchase only)
- Recognition on exhibitor page in printed conference program and on Web site
- Recognition on exhibitor page in printed conference program and on SCA Web site (company name in program, name plus hyperlink to your Web site online)
- Six-foot exhibit table with skirting, two chairs, and access to a power outlet
* Fees do not include luncheon, lodging, transportation, parking, materials shipping/handling or storage costs.
The conference program will reach the entire SCA membership. It will be distributed electronically to all members and again in paper format to all event attendees. In addition, the program will be permanently accessible on the Society's Web site.
|Send advertisements via email attachment (up to 25MB file size) to Samira Bozorgi at sbozorgi @ stanford.edu. Images intended for publication should be submitted as high-resolution, greyscale files, preferably in TIFF format.
Make an impact with a sponsorship. To be eligible, purchase a staffed exhibit table and advertisement of any size.
If you would like to co-sponsor our opening reception, please contact April Gage at 650-604-1032 (Monday-Thursday) or april.gage @ nasa.gov
|Basic Sponsorship: $350
Deluxe Sponsorship: Starts at $500
|In addition to the complimentary conference registration (received with a staffed exhibit table purchase),
Basic Sponsors will receive:
- One additional complimentary conference registration (two vendor registrations, total)
- One complimentary pass to luncheon
- Recognition as a sponsor on exhibitor page of the conference program and on SCA Web site (company name, tag line, logo, and link to your Web site)
- Priority choice of exhibit table location, after any Deluxe Sponsors
Deluxe Sponsors will also receive:
- An additional complimentary pass to luncheon (two passes, total)
- First choice of exhibit table location
- Acknowledgement on signage in the exhibit room
- Oral acknowledgement at the luncheon
Exhibition Date: Friday, April 12
Location: Belvedere section of the Islands Ballroom, located just off the main lobby on the first floor
Set-up time: 7:00 am
Take down time: 5:00 pm
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
100 Marina Blvd.
Berkeley, CA 94710
(If you are NOT staying at the hotel, contact April Gage.)
HOLD FOR GUEST (Include your name)
Arrival date: (List your arrival date)
DoubleTree by Hilton Berkeley Marina
200 Marina Boulevard
Berkeley, CA 94710